Tuesday, November 24, 2009

photos & questions







What is your name? Keith Cash




How old are you? 18




Where are you from? Harlem




What do you think being cool is? A nice dressing person with a lot of friends and a great personality




Do you think you are cool? Yes because I am popular and I make people laugh






Are your friends cool? Yes because if they didn't hang with me they would be losers






















What is your name? Raivyn



How old are you? 15



Where are you from? Harlem



What do you think being cool is? Some one that doesn't follow trends but start their own



Do you think you are cool? I don't know



Are your friends cool? Some of them







What is your name? Tazgier

How old are you? 16

Where are you from? Bronx

What do you think being cool is? Being natural and keeping in with the style, staying true to yourself and fucking with the right people.

Are you cool? Yes because am a known person, people like me, I got the baddest bitches on my side and niggas fuck with me and I just know I am

Are your friends cool? Yes they are



What is your name? Lowen Santana
How old are you? 15
Where are you from? Harlem
What do you think being cool is? I don't know
Are you cool? In a way
Are your friends cool? Yea



























No comments:

Post a Comment