Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HW 58

Based off talking to my parents about parenting and how they think parenting should be. They think a good parent should always be there for their child no matter what the situation is. The reason for that is because they think a parent should be able to keep their kids confident about anything they do because a lot of kids like to give up on things when they notice they can't do it anymore or they are not good at it. I agree with that because if more parents were like that then more kids would much more successful in the things they do.

Things I would take in on becoming a good parent is the kids that I am growing up with now. How they act and how their parents would react to they way they act because a lot of people act different around their parents. So if their parents were to see them when they are not around and then they would pop up and the kids act would change, to me that shows good parenting because it shows the parent has the upper hand and when they are around things go the way they want them to.

Another thing is how my parents raised me I would take that and mix it with how I think parenting should be and try to raise my kids that way. Being there for kids is the number one thing that makes parenting good. If your there enough to me everything else comes easy because your child wouldn't be afraid to ask for help and you would be able to trust them with the things that they choose to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment