Sunday, May 23, 2010

HW 57

Do you think babies should be treated more like adults or like puppies?

I think babies should be treated like puppies because they don't know how to take care of themselves just yet. If we was to leave it up to themselves I think they wouldn't last long because they wouldn't know what to do or what's right from wrong. So I think that's why our society treat babies like puppies so it would be a easier process for them to understand the situation.

Do you think parenting comes naturally?

I think it takes practice to become a good parent or how to raise a child. A good way to practice is if you have little cousins or siblings that would be a good way to practice on how to parent children. I think reading books tells you how to raise certain kids in a way other people want to see kids raise and that's the "good way".

I clicked on the link "when parenting theories backfire" and that explains what I was trying to say when a book wants you to raise your child in a way they think it is good. When you try it, it doesn't always work and things go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment