Monday, May 3, 2010

hw 52

My theory on human relations when it comes to power is that everyone wants power. If you ask any one if they wish they had power they would say yes because they would love if they could make some one do everything and they could sit back and watch. If someone was in charge of the world like a king back in the days I think the world would probably turn into a slave place again. My reasoning for this theory is because people have their own needs and would like things to be run their own way. If not a slave place then it would corrupt because they would probably have no laws and people would be able to do what they want.

My theory on friendship is that everyone needs a friend to have to talk to and tell them everything. I think without friends a lot of people would of kept it to their selves or even write in a diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment