Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cool Video Project

Here is my video leave a comment and let me know what you think about it, my group memebers are Granit, Samantha, and Chloe. The video is shown from four different point of views while in gym class and how different people interact with their peers.

Untitled from Cloe on Vimeo.

The insights of cool that the video integrates is how different people having their own way of being cool in gym and try interact with as many people as they can. What you would notice in the video is most of the boys are playing basketball or ping pong and most of the girls is either playing volleyball or sitting on the side. I think that shows how things get split and different sights of cool starts to kick in. After watching the video, my question was how are other gym classes at different schools? and are they seperated the way our gym class is seperated?

Making the video as a group we thought it would be good to make it from eacother's point of view and show what we do in gym on a regular basis. From Chloe's point of view she was just sitting on the side whtching all the different things going on around her like me playing basketball, Sam playing volleyball and Granit playing ping pong. Overall I thought it was a good video and the contributions made the video come out real good.

Making art seems cool because you can see a visual of what a person is thinking rather than listening to what they have to say and not being confused. I also like to watch a lot of videos because it makes me feel like I'm actually there while the event was being taking place. For art I like to see the skill people have to be able to make a drawing look real because I am amuse by little things like that. If I understand the point the artist is trying to put out with the drawing I could stare away and starting thinking and go into my own world.

No comments:

Post a Comment