Monday, February 22, 2010

Hw 40

keith

Why do you think school starts at 8:30 instead of 9:30?
Honestly I don't know but they need to start at 9:30 so I could get more sleep got me waking up so early.

Do you like what you are being taught in school? Why or why not?
No because it don't interest me I just feel like going to sleep most of the time am in class

Aarie

Why do you think school starts at 8:30 instead of 9:30?
I don't know but the only reason I go on time is cause my grandmother always wake me up early. If it wasn't for her I would be late everyday cause I would sleep until about 9

Do you like what you are being taught in school? why or why not?
I don't know what they teach in that school I just go because I have to

Chris

When you was in High school would you of like school to start at 9:30 instead of 8:30?
It wouldn't really matter to me because regardless of the fact you still have to wake up early but I think that extra hour of sleep would of been solid

Is the college lesson different from the High school lesson and in what ways?
Its not that much different I'm just learning more advance stuff than I did in High school

Daniel

When you was in school were you always on time? Why?
No because I never felt like waking up it was too early for me

Were you interested in the lessons? Why or not?
They were alright I just did what I had to do to get up out of there

Edgar

Do you like the fact of school starting so early? Why?
No its to early but sometimes I could deal with it and other times I don't feel like getting up

What interest you the most about school?
Nothing really its just the same thing but different days

What I find interesting about school is how teachers can go through this everyday. They teach the same people everyday and deal with all the fooling around and don't annoyed and want to choke somebody. I think if I was a teacher I would have to kill somebody because I can't take the same things everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment