Tuesday, September 29, 2009

video project

My video might be short but I htink its good enough so be kind and leave me some comments.

Thoughts I had was like wow I am real focus on all dis technology and don't even notice it. I don'tt think I would want my little brother spending this much time using technology but I think it would be hard to keep him away from it and it would be hard for him not to use it. I feel that way because as we move more and more into new generations technology becomes more depending on so for my little brother as he get older he is going to want to use computers and cell phones more.

1 comment:

  1. Yes your video was short but it got the message out.
    You did look real focused on the computer screen. I found it interesting how you were listening to music and still being able to sing along with the song even tho it seems as if you were completely focused on what you were typing on the computer. That reminds me of what Andy said in class about how theres a theory that all of this multitasking has developed our brain to always has at least 1/3 of it focused on something else.
    I also noticed how you had the t.v on in the background but wasn't paying attention to it at all. Since the video is short , im pretty sure that while a page was loading up on your screen you peeked over to see what was happening on the t.v.
    Well im out. Comment my video since your my new member lol.

    ReplyDelete