Sunday, January 3, 2010

hw 31

part A : I asked this perosn where they did they get their style from and he said no where I dress the way that makes me feek comfortable. I wear baggy plain shirts sometimes because I like the way they look on me. I think that is a interesting answer because not a lot people like to wear plain baggy shirts but only a few do. The few that wear plain baggy shirts feel comfortable in it and doesn't wear to impress anybody but their self.

part B : I think this applies to me bcause the things I wear are the things I think that are in style and that would make me look nice for people to compliment me. Even though a lot of people wear the same things I do doesn't make want to change the way I dress because I like it and it makes me feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment